Another CB TOTW

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cookies!!!! (The Hanukkah/Christmas Edition)

Anyways, my fellow CBs, it is time to sign up for the Hanukkah/Christmas Cookie Exchange. Here's how it works:

1. You sign up by e-mailing cary_sanz@yahoo.com with your secret CB identity, your real name, and your address. (And let me know if you have any food allergies!) I will add you to the list.

2. The list closes December 8th. Shortly thereafter, you will receive an e-mail list of all the participants with their addresses.

You will then:

a) bake enough cookies (or other goodies) to make up a package for each CB on your list.

b) mail them to your fellow Cookie-Exchange CBs between December 14th and December 20th.

In return for standing in line at the post office behind that one person shipping 6 packages to 4 different relatives, who didn’t bother to prep his mailing labels before getting to the counter; in exchange for not screaming at your computer when faced with the slow servers powering USPS.com’s Click’n’Ship service, YOU will be rewarded with cookies from your fellow CBs! (Share them with your loved ones or hide them in your desk drawer – we won’t tell. Unless you’re Cherry Magic Sheryl, who better share with her mother!)

Don't worry, you won't be asked to mail a hundred bundles of cookies. For cost, convenience, and the sake of anyone's diet, if a lot of people sign up, the list will be divided into (smaller) geographic areas.

Here is the Hanukkah/Christmas Cookie/Goodies Exchange list as it stands on December 7th:

Me (Cary_S) Location: Newberg, OR
Orangehands Location: LA, CA
ME (that would be ME with the initials KM): Location: Utica, MI
KL Location: Seattle(?), Washington
Scope Dope CherryBomb Location: Ontario, Canada
Cherry Magic Sheryl Location: Ontario, Canada
D**n Lurker (as BCB would say) Location: Southwest Attic Corner (okay, Chapel Hill, NC)
Diane (twinkie**) Location: Ashland, Oregon



Anyone else who'd like in on the sugar high, please e-mail me at cary_sanz@yahoo.com. Thanks to everyone who is participating!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger me said…

    I, me, am located in Michigan. I just e-mailed Cary my address.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cary,
    I have been trying to post a response to the cookie exchange at your cary_sanz@yahoo.com address and I receive the page that says,
    the page cannot be displayed report,then invalid syntax error message.
    I thought it was my system or whatever.
    Anyway, please add me to your list
    I'm at jlbrittle@hotmail.com and am in Chapel Hill. Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home