Another CB TOTW

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The CB Goodies Exchange List

Here is the list as of 10/18. If you want to be on this list, please add a comment to let me know. If you'd like to withdraw from the list, please add that comment too. If you've gone in to diabetic shock while waiting for your cookies, please call 9-1-1...

Oh, and if you're looking for the poll, it is on the post below this one. Thanks everyone!

Participants:

Cary
K.L. with 6 dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lulu
Orangehands - She's still deciding: BBQ Sauce or Pancakes? OH, I vote for waffles!
Theresa in PBG with Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
Cherry Magic Sheryl
Andi
MCB
Lori
Marcia in OK
Me (that's Me, not me, for those who are new to CBLand)
Robin S

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger djr said…

    I'll make and share. Don't know what kind yet, but I will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home